Skip to main content

Baby Loss: A Mother’s Story


Baby Loss isn’t something most people want to hear about. It’s a taboo subject that you don’t even consider until it happens to you or to someone you know. Unfortunately for me this meant that even though I knew people who had lost their babies in one way or another, I was purposely oblivious to the fact that it happens. I decided to write this blog to not only raise awareness for others who may just beginning this journey but also because sometimes I just need to say it and even in this day and age, you just can’t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first trimester “Oh god... I think i’m Going to throw up”  My pregnancy was immediately a shock to the system. Me and my boyfriend (now husband) had only been together for around 3 months when we were told by the doctor that I was in fact pregnant and was not suffering from a bug. Stunned, surprised, nauseous. Was I ready for a baby? Was I ready to go all barrels blazing into this new relationship. We hadn’t long said I love you to each other and now I was carrying his baby! Those were my very first thoughts. Then after all of 3 seconds every one of those doubts were gone. I was going to be an amazing mother. This baby although unplanned, was already loved so very much. I could feel it in my heart how much I loved my baby. Dan was secretly over the moon. So we went home and told our families. I’m pretty sure they were more shocked than us. At this point I must interject to say that I was having all of the normal pregnancy symptoms. I was sick... a lot. I couldn’t eat anything